Tim O’Reilly has posted an extremely insightful thought(s) on the Internet as an Operating System. The post is divided into two sections.
1. Part A basically discusses the components and sub components of the Web, click here to view.
2. Part B discusses the main players highlighting both advantages and weakness areas. click here to view.
Any body working in / with the Web should read Tim’s post with interest. I also found Dion Hinchcliffes (ZDNet) post very interesting and topical, see it here
- My CV click here to view
- , 2013/05/14
- How to spot a murderer's #brain #neuroscience http://t.co/7Nw2NPmaw0, 2013/05/12
- finished Watchers by Dean Koontz and gave it 5 stars http://t.co/fflB4YlBlg, 2013/05/11
- finished Watchers by Dean Koontz and gave it 5 stars excellent novel one of koontz finest http://t.co/fflB4YlBlg, 2013/05/11
- finished Watchers by Dean Koontz and gave it 5 stars one of his finest novels recommend to all http://t.co/fflB4YlBlg, 2013/05/11
- top concerns today 1. Sun Screen 2. Where to eat tonight 3. Get decent place at pool. #holidays #portugal, 2013/05/09
- @websummit cant wait for this event, some be excellent Dublin will be hotbed for a few days in October., 2013/05/07
- @WebSummitHQ @useTito folks whats your concurrency rate? you cant build an event up to have it crash in first few minutes #websummit, 2013/05/07
- #websummit got my tickets, tito.io was performing poorly, check your inbox for confirmation., 2013/05/07
- @WebSummitHQ hey guys, getting through to payment and selecting pay and continue system hangs, no idea what is being processed do I retry?, 2013/05/07